Easy, Healthy, Quick and Cheap Banana Ice Cream!
For all the Banana lovers, here is a fun little recipe for you.
1. Cut bananas into discs
2. Place banana discs on a baking tray and put them into the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Once frozen, place into a blender.
4. Add a milk of your choice! I chose Soya, but any would work depending on what diets you follow or your preferences.
5. Blend together!
6. Add enough milk to get a smooth consistency.
7. et voila! A quick easy and healthy recipe...
You can dress it up with a few sprinkles or toppings of your choice, I added toffee sauce.